Fellowships for participation in the 5th International Iberian Biophysics Congress
Three fellowships are available for students who satisfy the eligibility and selection criteria below.
Eligibility criteria (cumulative):
- To be a pre-doctoral student
- To be affiliated with a Portuguese laboratory
- To be registered in the congress
- To present a communication (poster or oral communication)
- To be a member of the Portuguese Society of Biophysics (Biophysics section Portuguese Society of Biochemistry) in good standing
Fellowships are awarded competitively based on CV, with preference for students who have not previously received support from SPBf and under the restriction that no more than one student from each laboratory will be awarded a fellowship. They cover transportation in national territory, registration and accommodation.
In order to apply please send to firstname.lastname@example.org a short CV, including publications list, the abstract of the communication you will present and proof of registration in the congress. The deadline for application is May 6.