The Portuguese Biophysical Society (SPBf) will fund a limited number of bursaries (40€ each) for young researchers to attend the 7th International Iberian Biophysics Congress.
The applicant must:
* Be a Pre-Doctoral Student at the time of application or a Post-Doctoral Researcher who has
completed the PhD less than three years ago.
* Be a member of SPBf (even if registration is made at the time of the application).
* Submit an abstract for the Congress as first author.
* Prove attendance of the meeting by sending a copy of the participation certificate to email@example.com no later than 2 weeks after the congress.
How to apply
Please submit the following documents in your application:
1. Application Letter
2. Short CV
3. Proof of SPBf membership with dues paid.
4. Abstract to be submitted to the Congress as first author
Application Deadline: Extended to April 20, 2021
Applications should be sent by e-mail to the SPBf Secretary: Armindo Salvador (firstname.lastname@example.org)